We, TAG LA TECHNOLOGY SDN. BHD. (1217238-X). (“we”) have created this privacy statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the individual’s right to privacy.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal Information that we collect
When you register for our services we will collect and store certain personal information necessary to set up your account with us, such as your first and last name, home address, email address, contact number and location.
Further Uses of your Personal Information
In addition, we may use and process your personal information
– To provide you with support and handle requests and complaints;
– To send you updates, notices, and additional information related to the Services
– To create anonymous, statistical and aggregated data and reports
– To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when we have a good faith belief that our cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
– To prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of the Services.
Cookies are small text files that our Services ask to place on your computer’s hard drive and onto your mobile device’s memory. If your browser is set to accept cookies, then your browser adds the text in a small file.
We use cookie technology for various purposes, such as to facilitate your use of our Services, e.g., to remember you when you return to our Website, identify you when you sign-in, authenticate your access, enable your use of specific functionalities, keep track of your specified preferences or choices, tailor content to your preferences or geographic region, display personalized browsing history, or provide technical support.
Cookies also enable us to display interest-based advertising on our Website using information you make available to us when you interact with our sites, content, or services. Interest-based ads are displayed to you based on cookies linked to your online activities.
Google Analytics (Google)
Google may also use the data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network and/or share the data with other Google services.
You may opt-out from the collection of information stored and generated by the Google Analytics cookies as well as the use of such data by Google by downloading and installing the browser-plugin which is available here.